A New Year Message from Pastor Maryanne:
2014 has been an amazing year for the Living Faith Church community. Over the past year, we have worked together as God’s beloved children in a myriad of ways, bringing the love of Christ to our community, our state, our country and our world. Together we:
• met every Monday morning to begin the “work” week together in devotion at the church property.
• met on Wednesday evenings for our Small Group Bible Study.
• met on Sunday mornings beginning in mid-August to worship God in song and praise, to hear God’s Word for us and to taste the gift of forgiveness and new life.
• engaged with the community in activities such as SafeSpace and Austism Speaks walks.
• hosted special blessing events on the church property.
• hosted a Fall Festival Trunk or Treat in the Tradition Town Square.
• provided food for 187 families (5% of our offerings) and Thanksgiving Dinner to 200 families.
• provided over 50 prayer bears bringing the love of Christ to those who were in crisis.
• provided over 100 adult and children’s Bibles for free.
• hosted and sponsored various free community related events and seminars at Tradition Town Hall.
• provided 15% of our offerings to support those in need in our state and our world.
• visited those who were in hospitals, rehab centers and their homes.
• hugged, laughed, cried and prayed for each other.
I know that I may have missed many of the ministries that we have done together over the past 12 months and yet just a small recap of what we have done shows the power of God when we are gathered together in God’s name.
God is indeed faithful to us every day of our lives and together we are growing and living in our trust, our faith in God whose promise of new life changes our lives. We are God’s Living Faith community and 2015 will prove to be a year filled with wonderful opportunities for us, together as God’s people, in new, exciting, and fruitful ways.
May the Holy Spirit continue to open your heart and speak to you anew in 2015!